When you download templates below, you will get a .ZIP file that contains templates in multiple programs. You will need to save this to your computer, and then "un-ZIP" to get access to the templates. (If you are on a Mac, double click the file to de-compress it using a program like Stuffit Expander.)
- Adobe Illustrator (versions CS3 - CS6)
- Adobe InDesign (versions CS3 - CS6)
- Adobe Photoshop (use our PDF template at 300 dpi)
If you do not have a design program, you can use our free Online Designer, available for most of our products, once you save your project.
- Design Files must be in our design templates.
- All files and images should be high resolution (300 PPI) and converted to CMYK color.
- Remove template guidelines before saving and uploading the final PDF design.
Finished design files must be submitted in PDF format. When exporting your final design for submission, we recommend exporting your PDFs using the PDF/X-4 preset available in every layout application.
We strongly encourage all of our customers to upload hi-res PDFs