When you download templates below, you will get a .ZIP file that contains templates in multiple programs. You will need to save this to your computer, and then "un-ZIP" to get access to the templates. (If you are on a Mac, double click the file to de-compress it using a program like Stuffit Expander.)
The programs we offer templates in are:
• Adobe Illustrator (versions CS3 - CS6)
• Adobe InDesign (versions CS3 - CS6)
• Adobe Photoshop (use our PDF template at 300 dpi)
• QuarkXPress (versions 5 - 9)
• CorelDRAW (versions X2 - X5)
If you do not have a design program, you can use our free Online Designer, available for most of our products, once you save your project.
All Design Files must conform to our specifications, which are:
• Design Files must be in our design templates.
• All files and images should be high resolution (300 PPI) and converted to CMYK color.
• Remove template guidelines before saving and uploading the final PDF design.
PDF Export Settings
Finished design files must be submitted in PDF format. When exporting your final design for submission, we recommend exporting your PDFs using the PDF/X-4 preset available in every layout application.
Learn how to export a PDF